ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
EHOC 2020 Abstract book which has been published by the Journal of Hematology, Transfusion, and Cell Therapy is available now. Please click here to download it.
It is required to register EHOG online registration system (EORS) in order to submit an abstract
Selected abstracts will be presented in the oral presentaion sessions of EHOC 2020 and they will be published online as a supplement to the at Journal of Hematology, Transfusion and Cell Therapy published by Elsevirer
- The Abstract should be written in Times New Roman font and in size 10. The title should be written in uppercase.
- The Abstract should be no more than 500 words.
- The names and surnames of the authors should be fully spelled out and the name of person that will present the presentation should be selected. The surnames of the authors should be written in uppercase.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Congress.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts can only be submitted via the online abstract submission form. We kindly request you to fill in the necessary information in the form with the following guidelines.
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all the information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Abstract Category and Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Category or Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
BEST SELECTED ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Abstracts have been submitted to EHOC 2020 will be evaluated by an international reviewing committee and best-selected abstracts in different subcategories will be awarded as indicated below. Winner authors will present their abstracts on October the 22nd in the main meeting hall in prime time. Best Abstract Presentation prizes will be complimentary travel, registration, and accommodation for EHOC 2020.
Best Abstract Presentation (Giuseppe Saglio Prize) - Presidential
Best Abstract Presentation (Eliezer Rachmilewitz Prize) - Adult Hematology
Best Abstract Presentation (Francesco Lo Coco Prize) - Adult Hematology
Best Abstract Presentation (Ekrem Muftuoglu Prize) - Oncology
Best Abstract Presentation (Atilla Yalcin Prize) - Transplant
Best Abstract Presentation (Gulersu Irken Prize) - Pediatric Hematology
Best Abstract Presentation prize winners will be announced by August the 14th.
Posters will be presented as E-posters at EHOC 2020.
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the congress and not on a regular poster board. Poster submitters do not need to bring a printed copy of their poster.
- 2 to 3 computer stands will be placed in the indicated area.
- The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all e-poster presentations.
- The E-poster system allows you to search presentations by: Authors name, Abstract Title and Topic.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
- E-posters must be uploaded through EHOC E-poster submission system once the accaptance letters are received.
- E-posters must be in VERTICAL format, max 2 slides per poster.
- The upper part of the poster should be separated as presentation title, author names and affiliations.
- Posters font size must be readable within 2 meters.
What is an E-poster?
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 2 August 2020 / 23:59 (local time)
- Early Registration Deadline: 30 August 2020 / 23:59 (local time)
- Congress Dates: 21 - 24 October 2020